With today’s vehicles it is critical to know and match tire sizes; this APP allows the user to check how the change will affect the vehicles speed readings.
Tire Calculator Pro is a professional grade tire size calculation program designed and tested by an Master Automotive Technician to quickly check and verify tire size and the approximate effect on the speedometer’s reading. The graphics are designed to warn if the change will alter the speedometer reading by more than 5%, allowing the user to make an informed decision.
Tire Calculator Pro is designed to allow the professional a way to quickly check the compatibility of a tire size change and how it will affect the vehicles speedometer reading. It provides an enhanced profile view to aid in the decision making or to help show a customer the effect of the change.
The application includes:
- Fitment – including calculated effect on the speed displayed on the speedometer.
- Calculations – includes revolutions per mile and suggests possible rim widths
- Geometry – includes changes in ride height, effective change in driveshaft ratio
- Visual - visual display of both side and end views to provide a visual reference as to difference in sizes.
- Information on Terminology, Tire markings, Load range etc.
- Shows measurements in either Metric or Imperial measurements.
Tire Calculator Pro allows the user to input the current and proposed tire sizes and check for change in speedometer reading, revolutions per mile/kilometer, to check the effective change to axle ratios and change in ride height along with many other measurements. Tire Calculator was designed with the professional in mind to be able to quickly check the effect of a tire or wheel change with minimal effort or data input.